If Cook it has proven that it is possible to invent the best way to eat, we also want to invent the best way to promote local products. To do this, we are looking for a Pantry Coordinator.
Reporting to the product manager, our future pantry coordinator will have the mandate to develop business relationships with suppliers and participate in the search for new local products, in addition to maintaining and increasing the Pantry performance.
If you want to take on one of the most exciting challenges of your career, if you are looking for a family that will welcome you as one of their own, if you enjoy creating new things, meeting hundreds of new colleagues in a very short time, and progress quickly, this position is for you.
This position is open for immediate recruitment, with a range of advantages that are too numerous to list them all here (but in reality, it is written at the end).
Concretely, here are the main responsibilities that you will assume :
- Develop exclusive products in partnership with suppliers
- Develop and maintain harmonious business relationships with various Cook it suppliers.
- Test products to meet Cook it quality criteria as well as multiple operational requirements (packaging, storage conditions, shelf life, recurrence, etc.)
- Ensure constant follow-up with suppliers
- Negotiate prices with suppliers to meet corporate margin objectives and market prices
- Do regular follow-ups with the procurement team
- Coordinate the creation of visuals with the design team
- Perform product launches and write product descriptions for marketing (FR/EN)
- Ensure compliance with the deadlines of the various integrations
- Monitor the performance of the product categories assigned to it and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure regular monitoring of the food market and proposal of improvements aligned with current trends.
The profile we are looking for :
- Have a university degree in communication, marketing, project management or product development, or equivalent;
- Have one to two years of experience in a position similar or relevant to the job;
- Have a good sense of design;
- Have an excellent sense of priorities, organization, and planning
- Have a good analytical capacity in the search for solutions;
- Good knowledge of the food market and trends
- Have an excellent team spirit;
- Possess good writing and communication skills, in both French and English;
- Love 5 to 7 (at Cook it, we don’t miss any opportunity to have fun!!)
- Have a good sense of humor!
The benefits of working at Cook it:
- 4-week policy from the start of the job;
- Eating for free, thanks to a weekly Cook it box (the best way to eat, no doubt), in addition to benefits and advantageous salary;
- Join a growing team, allowing you to really make a difference with your colleagues;
- Enjoy a work-life balance with great flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Evolve in the context of a fast-growing startup with unparalleled energy and liveliness;
- Joining an ever-changing workplace, family and tribe that is not afraid to invent crazy projects and implement them (event projects, conferences, training club, cycling club, participation at conferences, writing blogs, etc.)
- Possibility to bring your pet to work;
- Integrate a strong, friendly and human company culture that is still being shaped by its new recruits
- Working in a company that is committed to developing the skills of its employees, their development over the long term, and that relies on training programs, knowledge sharing and internal mobility.
Type of employment: Full time, 40h/week
Workplace : Hybrid (Telework + 279 rue Sherbrooke, O)
Hourly: Monday to Friday
If all this speaks to you and you recognize yourself in the profile you are looking for, do not delay and send us your application. We look forward to getting to know you and learning more about you, your background and your interests!
Have fun and see you very soon!
This job offer is no longer available.