The flowers are blooming and the weather is warming up. This means it’s time to do some spring cleaning in the kitchen.
If you have a small kitchen or have too many cooking appliances, you understand the difficulty of keeping your space tidy.
In an effort to help you keep your kitchen counter clear and your cabinets organized, we’ve searched the net for some of the most useful kitchen storage ideas. In no time, your cooking space will be in prime condition for spring.
Not to mention, these organization systems will have your Always Pan (which we’ve reviewed) and your pressure cookers stored like they’re straight out of The Home Edit’s Instagram.
So let’s shop, clean and organize!
Select an option below to shop by storage solution:
Ideas for cabinets
1. Use the Overhead Cabinet Space: Wire basket under the Veckle shelf, $36
If you’re not working with a ton of space, it’s important to take advantage of the space under your cabinet. This shelf basket has a place to store your spices, jams and oils, as well as a rod for a fashionable tea towel.
2. Take Advantage of Cabinet Doors: Auledio 2-Pack Over-the-Door Cabinet Organizer Storage Basket, $22 (originally $29)
Keep your cookie sheets and cutting boards stored inside your cabinet doors to save shelf space for other appliances that aren’t as flat.
3. Save space and organize your pots and pans: YouCopia StoreMore Expandable Cookware Organizer, $47
If you have trouble organizing your pots and pans, we recommend trying this kitchen utensil divider to keep the lids and base separate.
4. Consolidate your utensils: Joseph Joseph Kitchen Drawer Organizer Tray, $11 (originally $14)
Utensil drawer organizers typically take up a ton of space, but with this unique and smartly designed option from Joesph Joesph, you can efficiently store your forks, knives, and spoons and save space for other kitchen utensils in the kitchen. same drawer.
5. Organize Under Your Kitchen Sink: ORG 2-Tier Expandable Mesh Under-Sink Shelf in Silver, $28, Original Price: $35
While pipes under your sink usually get in the way of keeping your things organized properly, they don’t have to anymore! This adjustable under-sink shelf organizer from Bed, Bath & Beyond lets you build shelves around pipes and store anything and everything under the sink.
6. Make room for more dishes: set of 2 storage shelves, $18
If you can’t quite consolidate your plates and cups, don’t worry! These cabinet shelves are ideal for storing tons of different glassware and plates in the same section.
1. Get Your Pantry in Shape: The Container Store Pantry Starter Kit, $185
This discounted pantry starter kit from The Container Store includes a plethora of containers and baskets to keep your pantry items organized and more accessible.
If you’re looking for a similar but cheaper option, check out this set on Amazon here.
2. Organize Kitchen Supplies Using Magazine Racks: Simple Houseware 12-Pack White/Black Magazine Rack, $20 (originally $25)
Alright, hear us out! Magazine racks are a great, inexpensive option for storing cleaning supplies, oils, preserves, large spices, and more. The best part? This 12-pack is under $20!
3. Use Free Wall Space: ClosetMaid 8-Tier Adjustable Wall and Door Rack, $94
If you have a free wall, be sure to use it! This eight-tier wall and door rack is ideal for storing a variety of items, including cans, small cutting boards, paper towels and more. This narrow rack is available in two sizes: 12 inch and 18 inch.
4. Make sure everything is accessible: Copco Non-Slip Pantry Lazy Susan Turntable, $15
Turntables are certainly not a new invention, but they are definitely underrated. Place these babies in each level of the cabinet closest to your stove, and they’ll provide awesome accessibility for all your oils, spices, and rubs. They can also be used in the fridge or pantry, so you don’t have to reorganize items regularly.
Stack and neatly store your snacks with this set of four divided storage bins. They’re great for smaller items, like applesauce and granola bars. You can even use them inside the fridge to organize cheese sticks, yogurt tubs and more.
With this tall frame shelf, you can easily organize items that come in thin wraps, such as pasta, plastic wrap, wax paper and more. Even better, you can fix it to your wall with the included adhesive.
7. Make sure your cans are stacked: Stackable Can Rack Organizer, $29, original price: $33
Store up to 36 cans and jars with this stackable can rack. Simply place it in your pantry and double your storage space.
1. Use every nook and cranny: under cabinet coffee pod holder, $34
If you have a small kitchen but can’t live without coffee, consider getting this Under Cabinet K Cup Holder that can be attached right above your Keurig machine.
2. Consolidate your must-have items: Fastic 4-in-1 Wall Mounted Paper Towel Holder, Cling Wrap, Foil Dispenser, $29
This four-in-one wall rack can hold a variety of essentials like paper towels, plastic wrap and foil – and it even has a place for spices.
3. Can’t find the lids? We’ve got you covered (literally): YouCopia StoraLid Food Container Lid Organizer, $20
If your food container situation (or lack thereof) is the bane of your existence, we highly recommend giving this lid organizer a try.
4. Get creative with your spice storage: Talented Kitchen Magnetic Spice Tins and Labels (12-pack), $20, RP: $35
We love these fun spice boxes. You can label each one and the bottom of the box is magnetized so you can keep it handy and simplify the cooking process as it sticks to most fridges, ovens, hoods and barbecues.
5. Make the Most of Your Kitchen Space: eModern Decor 2-Tier Dish Rack, $141
This expensive two-tier dish rack hangs over your sink and seems to have a place for just about everything! The unique design has space for plates, bowls, soap and sponges, knives and even a small cutting board. It is made of heavy-duty stainless steel capable of holding up to 80 pounds of dishes and utensils.
Check out the New York Post Shopping for more content